- Feature-rich and user-friendly interface to view video from numerous different recorders from a single point
- Role-based operator privileges
- Redundant server configuration increases system reliability
- Operators can log on using their local language and the built-in messaging system allows operators to share video scenes via instant messages
- Auto-discovery of cameras connected to MAXPRO NVR, Rapid Eye™, Fusion, IP Engine and Enterprise recorders
- User-defined macros to execute common operations
- An extremely powerful macro programming language is available to fully customise actions based on events
- Surrounding cameras mode with presets, makes following subjects of interest simple and efficient
- Incident management mode allows creating a single clip with multiple cameras at different times that can be played back sequentially or simultaneously through a salvo layout
- Remote monitor mode allows sharing and controlling a remote monitor while still viewing locally
- Control any monitor, whether analogue or digital, from a single workstation or joystick keyboard. Allows the system to be used as a true analogue and digital matrix.
- Ability to investigate events and alarms by simultaneously viewing alarm video at various stages. For every alarm, users can view the video captured during pre-alarm, on-alarm, post-alarm, and also view live video from the camera which triggered the alarm
- Enriched video viewing experience through the intuitive video rendering engine that optimises CPU utilisation by altering the video frame rate
- Search and find video through event view or timeline. Preview search allows viewing a snapshot at various times to quickly narrow the scene of interest.
- Commentable bookmarks allow for easily returning to scenes of interest
- VMS in VMS feature allows parent/child topology of numerous MAXPRO VMS systems, discover, view video and receive events from other MAXPRO VMS systems