The D06F pressure reducing valve protects water systems in buildings against over pressure from supply. Balancing and optimization of fluctuating inlet pressures prevents damage occurring, for example in old systems when the pressure from the water supplier is increased.
Simple installation in the pipework and the use of materials suited to the application make the D06F particularly reliable and problem free:
- Not sensitive to dirt because of the integral filter and optimized flow path around the valve disc
- Corrosion resistant - made with dezincification - resistant brass and with spring located outside the flow medium
- Resistant to scaling or damage by cavitation of the valve seat because it is made of high quality synthetic material
- The D06F can be used for water, other non- aggressive liquids, compressed air and for nitrogen and is also suitable for systems fitted with downstream flushing valves
- It can be used for high or low pressure requirements and for industrial applications
- Pressure reduction can be either centralized or on individual sections
SIMPLE TO USE
Valve cartridge replacement and filter cleaning can be carried out without removing the pressure reducing valve from the pipework.
Outlet pressure set by simply turning to the required setting on the adjustment scale. The individual setting determines at what pressure the water flows through the pipework.
READY FOR UPGRADING
The modular construction makes it possible to fit an FN09S retrofit filter and an RV277 non-return check valve to create a filter combination Or complete water supply combination unit.
System flow noise is minimized by reducing outlet pressure and keeping it constant.